Supply of Non Invasive Ventilator BiPAP ( 110 pieces ) ( Under PAC )
Public Health And Family Welfare Department : Jalgaon, Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder: 15 Lakh (s)
- OEM Average Turnover (Last 3 Years) : 15 Lakh (s)
- Years of Past Experience required : 2 Year (s)
- Past Performance : 50 %
- Technical Specifications:
- Make: lhmed
- Model: lh-bpap01
- Brand Type: Registered Brand
- Performance Parameters: Mode of operation- Automatic
- Miscellaneous Parameters: Warranty (Option of comprehensive warranty is available through bidding only, which if opted will supersede normal warranty in the catalogue) : 2
- Packing and Marking: Medical equipments being very delicate and sensitive packing for the goods should be strong and durable enough to withstand transit including transshipment (if any), rough handling, open storage etc. without any damage, deterioration etc. .The size, weights and volumes of the packing cases, remoteness of the final destination of the goods, availability or otherwise of transport and handling facilities at all points during transit up to final destination,. Quality of packing, the manner of marking within & outside the packages and provision of accompanying documentation shall take in to consideration the type of medical equipments being supplied. The accessories shall be suitably labelled and packed .Each of the package shall be marked on three sides with indelible paint of proper quality: indicating contract number and date, brief description of goods including quantity,. Packing list reference number , country of origin of goods and any other relevant details
- All software updates should be provided free of cost during warranty period.
- Delivery Days: 15
The bidder should not be under liquidation, court receivership or similar proceedings should not be bankrupt. Bidder to upload undertaking to this effect with bid.
Document Required :
- Experience Criteria, Past Performance, Bidder Turnover, Certificate (Requested in ATC),OEM Authorization Certificate, OEM Annual Turnover *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer
- Data Sheet of the product(s) offered in the bid, are to be uploaded along with the bid documents. Buyers can match and verify the Data Sheet with the product specifications offered. In case of any unexplained mismatch of technical parameters, the bid is liable for rejection.
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Supply Installation Testing Commissioning of Goods and Training of operators and providing Statutory Clearances required (if any)
- Availability of Service Centres: Bidder/OEM must have a Functional Service Centre in the State of each Consignee’s Location in case of carry-in warranty. (Not applicable in case of goods having on-site warranty). If service center is not already there at the time of bidding, successful bidder / OEM shall have to establish one within 30 days of award of contract. Payment shall be released only after submission of documentary evidence of having Functional Service Centre.
- BIDDER/OEM must have Dedicated/toll Free Telephone No. for Service Support.
- Bidder/OEM must provide Escalation Matrix of Telephone Numbers for Service Support.
- The bidder or the OEM of the offered products must have ISO 9001 certification.
- Material Test Certificate Should Be Sent Along with The Supply. The Material Will Be Checked by Buyer’s Lab & the Results of the Lab will be the Sole Criteria for Acceptance of the Item.
- To be eligible for award of contract, Bidder / OEM must possess following Certificates / Test Reports on the date of bid opening (to be uploaded with bid): ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001, CE, ISO 14001 OF OEM/BIDDER.
Procurement under this bid is reserved for purchase from Micro and Small Enterprises from the State of Bid Inviting Authority whose credentials are validated online through Udyog Aadhaar for that product category. If the bidder wants to avail the reservation benefit, the bidder must be the manufacturer of the offered product in case of bid for supply of goods. Traders are excluded from the purview of Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises. In respect of bid for Services, the bidder must be the Service provider of the offered Service. Relevant documentary evidence in this regard shall be uploaded along with the bid in respect of the offered product or service.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200