Supply of Portable Fire Extinguishers As Per IS 15683 (2018) ( 56 pieces )
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder: 1 Lakh (s)
- OEM Average Turnover (Last 3 Years): 1 Lakh (s)
- Years of Past Experience required: 1 Year (s)
- Past Performance: 60 %
- Technical Specifications:
- Brand Type: Registered Brand
Generic: Type -Stored Pressure, Extinguishing Media-
- Carbon Dioxide Based (as per IS 15222), Expellant Medium – CO2 Extinguishing Medium
- Constructional Material: Type of Extinguisher- High Pressure Extinguisher (Service Pressure >19 bar), Material Specification for the body of High Pressure Extinguisher (Hint: Select NA Low Pressure Extinguisher): Steel body (as per latest IS 7285)
Material Specification for the body of Low Pressure Extinguisher (Hint: Select NA High Pressure Extinguisher) : Welded low carbon steel cylinders (as per Clause 9.2.5 of IS 15683), Stainless steel cylinders (as per Clause 9.2.6 of IS 15683), Aluminium Cylinder seamless construction (as per Clause 9.2.7 of IS 15683), Composite cylinder nonmetallic liner (as per Clause 9.2.8 of IS 15683), NA
- Construction: Foam Based Extinguishing Media (Hint: Select NA for Extinguishing Media other than Foam Based) – NA
Powder Based Extinguishing Media (Hint: Select NA for Extinguishing Media other than Powder Based) : NA
Type of Clean Agent for Clean Agent Based Fire Extinguisher (as per CL 5-1-3) (HINT: Select NA for other Extinguishing Media) : NA
Foam Based Fire Extinguisher Capacity in Liters (Hint: Select NA for Extinguisher Capacity other than Foam Based) : NA
Powder Based Fire Extinguisher Capacity in Kg (Hint: Select NA for Extinguisher Capacity other than Powder Based) : NA
Carbon Dioxide Based Fire Extinguisher Capacity in Kg (Hint: Select NA for Extinguisher Capacity other than CO2 Based): 4.5
Water Based Fire Extinguisher Capacity in Liters (Hint: Select NA for Extinguisher Capacity other than Water Based): NA
Clean Agents Fire Extinguisher Capacity in Kg (Hint: Select NA for Extinguisher Capacity other than Clean Agents Based): NA
Water Mist Fire Extinguisher Capacity in Liters (Hint: Select NA for Extinguisher Capacity other than Water Mist Based): NA Features of Fire Extinguisher: Carrying Handle (Mandatory If Extinguisher having mass ≥1.5Kg or Cylinder diameter, Safety Devices (Mandatory for High Pressure Extinguisher), Rechargeable, Hose Assemblies
(Mandatory If mass or volume of Extinguishing medium > 3 Kg or Litres), NA
Class of fire for which Fire Extinguisher is suitable: Class –B
- Performance: Minimum Effective discharge time for Fire Extinguisher – Above 8, Fire Rating of different class of fires (Hint: Higher is better) – 34B
Delivery Days: 15
Last Date : Bid End Date/Time : 22-03-2021 17:00:00
Document Required :
- Experience Criteria, Past Performance ,Bidder Turnover, OEM Authorization Certificate, OEM Annual Turnover *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer
- Net Worth of the OEM should be positive as per the last audited financial statement.
- Material Test Certificate Should Be Sent Along with The Supply. The Material Will Be Checked by Buyer’s Lab & the Results of the Lab will be the Sole Criteria for Acceptance of the Item.
- The bidder or the OEM of the offered products must have ISO 9001 certification.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
- BIDDER/OEM must have Dedicated/toll Free Telephone No. for Service Support.
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Supply Installation Testing and Commissioning of Goods.
- While generating invoice in GeM portal, the seller must upload scanned copy of GST invoice and the screenshot of GST portal confirming payment of GST.
- Shelf Life: The Product to be supplied must have minimum 1 year Shelf Life. On the date of supply, minimum 01.03.2020 usable shelf life should be available / balance.
- Products supplied shall be nontoxic and harmless to health. In the case of toxic materials, Material Safety Data Sheet may be furnished along with the material.
- Supplier shall ensure that the Invoice is raised in the name of Consignee with GSTIN of Consignee only.
- Installation, Commissioning, Testing, Configuration, Training (if any – whichever is applicable as per scope of supply) is to be carried out by OEM / OEM Certified resource or OEM authorised Reseller.
- Data Sheet of the product(s) offered in the bid, are to be uploaded along with the bid documents. Buyers can match and verify the Data Sheet with the product specifications offered. In case of any unexplained mismatch of technical parameters, the bid is liable for rejection.
- The bidder should not be under liquidation, court receivership or similar proceedings should not be bankrupt. Bidder to upload undertaking to this effect with bid.
- Bidders shall quote only those products in the bid which are not obsolete in the market and has at least 1 year residual market life i.e. the offered product shall not be declared end-of-life by the OEM before this period.
Bidders are advised to check applicable GST on their own before quoting. Buyer will not take any responsibility in this regards. GST reimbursement will be as per actuals or as per applicable rates (whichever is lower), subject to the maximum of quoted GST %.